GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7th - i ♥ faces entry - Play


It's been a while since I've entered one of the weekly challenges over at iheartfaces. While this may not be the most technically perfect photo, the look on my son's face makes me smile! Pure joy (and pride at learning to ride without his training wheels).

8 comments:

Unknown June 7, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

great clean BW conversion! finally got mine up as well. http://www.blissphotographymn.com

Lauren June 7, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Precious. I love the smile!

Shannon Masayo June 7, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

so adorable. i want to ride my bicycle!

aidkaid19 June 7, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

so adorable! and very clean edit. i love this.

Charmaine Poulin June 7, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

I love the look on his face & the tongue sticking out!!! Great catch!

Jo June 7, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Perfect!! Congrats to him!!

Tezzie June 8, 2010 at 4:03 AM  

Perfectly captured excitement...love it!

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP