GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Thursday, July 8, 2010

Colour!

I often get emails from clients asking what colours their children should wear for their photo session. I have a little what-to-wear guide that I send out to everyone who books a session, however I thought I'd also put together a little display that shows the background colours that I currently have available.

As I didn't think my children or my cat would be able to sit still long enough to help me out with this, I had to enlist the help of my trusty assistant Domo. He is wonderfully reliable, which works well for situations such as this!



0 comments:

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP