GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The eyes have it - fun challenge

There is a fun little challenge over at Willette Designs this week. I love her blog, and have quite a few of her products in my arnsenal. She recently started up a challenge, which I sincerely hope becomes a regular weekly thing. I love fun challenges.

Here's my entry for this week. He's a cheeky little thing, but I do love him to bits!

3 comments:

Unknown August 13, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

he does look cheeky!! Beautiful eyes. Your lighting is great, too

Stacy K August 16, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

"he's a cheeky little thing" ~ LOL! Adorable :)

bella August 23, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Thank you for your nice post.I really enjoy to visit this type of post.I feel very happy to visit your post.Thank you for your comments..


social

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP