GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13th - i ♥ faces entry - Vroom, Vroom



"GET OUTTA THE WAY" she screams as she makes a quick getaway attempt in a vintage firetruck!

I'm so happy that I'm finally able to use this photo in a challange. LOVED shooting this wedding of a recent firefighter academy graduate and her firefighter husband!

9 comments:

Marvett Smith September 13, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Great shot! Love the reflection of the sky.

Anonymous,  September 13, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

love the reflection of the blue sky. Nice.

Prairie Mother September 13, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

I love the texture of the windshield!

Some call me Neesie. September 13, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

That's funny! Cool sky reflection. Bet she loved this one!

Unknown September 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Awesome shot! I love the window and the sky reflecting in it!

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP