GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Saturday, November 13, 2010

A few sneak peeks

Well, not really sneak peaks because I've sent the online gallery links to the families, but I'm not sure what else to call them.

First up was little a little newborn girl and her big brother. He was a little apprehensive about holding his new baby sister, so dad had to help out.



And then last Saturday on a crisp but sunny morning I met up with this family at the Distillery District in downtown Toronto. I'd photographed their daughter when she was about 2 months old, and now she's 2 years old.



And last but not least, another family session from last Saturday. This time I met them at Bluffer's Park near the Scarborough Bluffs and we spent a nice hour walking around and enjoying the lack of people there! About a year ago I photographed little Mr. W as a newborn, and here he is as a one year old!

1 comments:

JaimeFlemingPhotography November 13, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

So awesome! I love how your work is so diverse from one session to the next. All top notch quality, but you seem to stylize each session to the personalities of the clients. Too cool!

you could call these "session wrap ups" or 'session summaries' instead of sneak peeks....

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP