GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Sunday, December 13, 2009

Playing catch-up. Sort of.

Things haven't slowed down much around here lately. I haven't posted any new sessions on the blog lately, so I thought I'd try out my handy-dandy new blog collage templates specially designed for people like me!

Little Man C and his parents came over in November for some family shots. This guy is so handsome, and I just LOVE his eyes!




And then we have Mr. B. He came to the studio way back in April (click here to see how much he's changed!).



And I promise, for those of you who have come recently, I will be posting your sneak-peaks soon!

0 comments:

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP