GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The dreaded self-portrait

I can't remember how I came across the Go {4} Pro website, but I did, and there was a big contest going on.

The challenge is "the self-portrait." The self-portrait tends to strike fear into the hearts of photographers. They (myself included) are so used to being on the OTHER SIDE of the camera that the thought of taking a self-portrait can be a little daunting. After all, we (as in humans) tend to be our own worst critics, right?

The current photo on my "about me" page is over a year old, and although I like it, it's time for a change.

Here is my entry for the contest:

1 comments:

stacy December 29, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

you have nothing to worry about dear :) you are beautiful.

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP