GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 52 My World. Her World. Week 1

In November 2009, I took part in a wonderful online workshop where I met a wonderful group of very talented and amazing women from around the world.

Recently, while I was contemplating whether or not to do a weekly photo challenge for the year, I was invited by one of the group to join in on something they'd been working on. It's called Project 52 My World. Her World., and I am so excited to be a part of it. Each week, we will post our own photos, as well as the entries from the other participants based on the predetermined theme for that week. I cannot wait for this year to unfold in photos!

This week's theme is "self-portrait" which seems like a fitting way to put a face to a name for everyone. So without further ado, here they are:

Here I am.



Elise, from Australia.



Danielle, from Maryland.



Krista, from California



And Stephanie, also from California

1 comments:

Krista Lund January 3, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

great intro, carly and i am so looking forward to doing this project with you!

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP