GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 52 My World. Her World. Week 2

I'm pretty much behind on everything these days. I was hoping to start 2011 being completely caught up on most things. But, alas, that was not meant to be. I am going to admit that I am having a bit of a hard time balancing work, motherhood, etc. Please forgive me. I am a day late in posting this week's set of photos.

Here are all of our takes on the theme.

I'd like to thank my lovely volunteer for taking the time and allowing me to photograph her.



Danielle.



Elise.



Krista.



Stephanie.



And please welcome Kesley, from Las Vegas.

2 comments:

JD January 22, 2011 at 8:19 AM  

Love your photo! It's beautiful!

Steph Bailiff January 24, 2011 at 5:43 AM  

Carly, this photo is so inspired. I love it! Steph

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP