GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Heart Faces Challange: Let's Hear It For The Boys!



A few days before Christmas 2010, my sons decided to give each other haircuts. Their "punishment" was having what remained of their hair shaved off. Turns out they liked their new haircuts and it also worked with the PaperJamz guitars that Santa brought them!

5 comments:

stephanie wind June 21, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Ha! What a cutie! Total rock star. :)

Teachinfourth June 21, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

The shirt is the final awesome touch to this image!

Our Family June 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

WOW! Love the b&w conversion - it really takes this great shot over the top!

Mrs. Fun June 21, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

This is a great photo. I love the light here. He looks like a natural rock star!!

Margaret June 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

I love the angle of this photo. What a great capture!

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP