GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15th - i ♥ faces entry - Sun Flare


Here's my entry for Sun Flare week over at i heart faces.


You can check out all the wonderful entries here.

4 comments:

Heather March 15, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

I love the joy on his face. Great capture!

Creatively Yours March 15, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

He is so sweet! Love the expression!

Anonymous,  March 15, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

I love this photo! It is amazing.

Kelly Maloney March 15, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

I love this one! Great shot!

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP