GTA maternity, baby, child and family photographer

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more examples of my work, pricing and contact info.

Availability

Is now fully booked for March. Please contact me should you wish to book a session for April and beyond!

Please note that I do not book sessions on Sundays or Mondays.







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 52 My World. Her World. Weeks 3 & 4

I'm behind. I completely forgot to post last week's theme, so I will post both together this week (which I'm actually a day late in doing). But this week I have a bit of an excuse. I had sick little boys over the weekend. And by sick I mean there were fevers and a lot of throwing up. Yes, I know. maybe a little too much information. Sorry about that.

Anway, last week's theme was "spirit". There are quite a few meanings for spirit, and I love that we all had a different take on them. Here they are, starting with mine:



Stephanie:



Krista:



Danielle:



Kelsey:



Elise:



And here are the images from this week. The theme was "white".

Mine:



Kelsey:



Elise:



Danielle:



Krista:



Stepanie. Sadly, Stephanie had to have Bailey, her 15 yearl old pug put down. She wrote this: " I see white as a sign of age, dignity and grace. " and I think her photo truly reflects that:



Next week is "patriotic".

1 comments:

JD January 25, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

I love these posts and your pics!

Please click here to visit my website. You'll find more samples of my work, pricing and contact info.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP